[argyllcms] Scanin question

  • From: Yves Gauvreau <gauvreau-yves@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 09:24:44 -0500

Hi,

I'm trying to create a simple matrix profile for my camera. I'm using a ColorChecker Passport 2 for this preliminary profile. I'd like to establish a good workflow before getting over my head.

To make a long story short, I see the values for the patches in the ti3 file have nothing to do with the 16 bits values I can see for the patches in Photoshop lets say.

How those original 16 bit values get converted to those I see in the ti3 file, I'd like to know if possible?

Thanks,

Yves