[argyllcms] Re: Scainin problem

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 21:18:45 +1000

ronn kling wrote:

I am new to argyll and color managment in general so I apologize for this basic
usage question.
When I run scanin I get a .ti3 file with no data. The command I use is
scanin -v -dipn cropped.tif "ColorCheckerSG.cht"  "Digital ColorChecker SG.cie"

The diagnostic image shows perfect matching with the outlines and the image,
but I get a series of warning messages.

Warning: Couldn't match field '01'
Warning: Couldn't match field '140'

Sounds like the reference file doesn't match the cie file. Either the patch
names don't match, or the one of the column headings are wrongly labeled.
You'd have to send me the cie file for me to make a more specific diagnosis.