[argyllcms] Re: Rgb profile

  • From: Nikolay Pokhilchenko <nikolay_po@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 10:24:37 +0400

Hi Dimitrije
Do You have the particular reason to compute high resolution backward table
(-bh) having standard resolution of the forward table (-qm)?
I didn't know wither it is the problem reason or not but...
As I'm understanding the profile compute process, the backward table compute is
performing on the forward table compute result.  So, If You have normal
resolution forward table, there is no sense to compute higher resolution
backward table.
As I've noticed, the computing of the forward table is much more faster than
the backward one. So You can try "-qh" or even "-qu -bh" without very much
computing time increase.

Thu, 24 May 2012 07:36:24 +0200 от dimitrije zivkovic <migraf015@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi everybody
I have problem with making RGB profile. I always get colored background, white
is not white. I have the same problem on several printers.
Command is always the same:
"colprof -v -D"name" -qm -bh -cmt -dpp -ssRGB.icm -Oname"
please advice
Dimitrije Zivkovic