[argyllcms] Re: Profile Epson printer: Eye-one Photo LT or Design LT ?

  • From: Geert Janssens <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:42:02 +0100

Hi Peter and Leonard,

Thank you both for your responses. It's another step forward in understanding
color management in all it's facets and I'm definitly more relieved
concerning my printer now.

On Tuesday 29 January 2008, Leonard Evens wrote:

> Might I recommend again that you read a book like Real World Color
> Management by Fraser, et. al.   It explains many of these matters, in
> particular why most inkjet printers should be regarded as RGB printers.

The book has been ordered last week. I am eagerly waiting for it to arrive ! I
will try to hold my other questions until after I have read it :-)

Regards,

Geert