[argyllcms] Re: Problem with splitcgats

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 14:07:51 +1100

Preben Soeberg wrote:

Using splitcgats in Beta 8, I just noticed that the RGB_I data at the end of
the .ti3 file is omitted from both output files, so there is no vcgt tag in
the resulting profile.

Right. It's not intended for the purpose you are using it. It is intended
for comparing the numerical accuracy of a profile by leaving a number of
test points out. If you want to create a real profile, you would
naturally use all the points. If you really wanted to retain the
vcgt, you could cut and paste the table from one file to the other.

Also , the -p option uses its argument as an absolute count of sets, not as
a percentage.

Yep, it's a bug. I'll fix it.