[argyllcms] Re: Printer calibration

  • From: Alexey Gribunin <Gribunin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 19:51:23 +0300

Hello Roger!

If you have an input table and wants to get output table too, then it's very easy to do in Octave/Matlab.

Best regards,
Alexey Gribunin, UNIT Color Technologies, Moscow, Russia.

Is it possible with printcal to obtain “cutback” values, values that would linearize the device in some desired state, for each Input Dot Values? Suppose I want the printed Output Dot Values to be “linear”? Is this feasible? I’m trying to go through the documentation as best I can right now….

In the end, I would like to obtain something like this :

Input Output CutBack

Thank you in advance / Roger Breton