[argyllcms] Re: Perceptual Reference Media gamut and ColProf

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 10:48:27 -0400

Graeme und Ignacio.

Isn't the PRMG "workflow" well laid out, in that the source profile cannot
be anything other than "sRGB v4 Preference..." that's on the www.color.org
site? And only the Perceptual intent can be used for the conversion?

Graeme, does Argyll already support the creation of v4 output profiles?

Best / Roger

P.S. When do you ever find the time to sleep zzzzzz?