[argyllcms] Output profile parameters

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:54:30 -0400

Is there, by any chance, any parameters I could type on the command line for
creating output profiles, whereby I could limit the minimum dot size used to
convert B2A? The application I'm dealing with, flexo, can only deal with
dots greater or equal to 2%. An 1% dots have to be deleted, painstakingly,
in Photoshop through selections techniques or levels. Let me add as a
further constraint that areas of 0% must be preserved.

Is this possible today with argyll? Or am I pushing the enveloppe?

Roger Breton  |  Laval, Canada  |  graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://pages.infinit.net/graxx