[argyllcms] Measuring display input lag with colorimeters

  • From: János, Tóth F. <janos666@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 05:35:38 +0100

I wonder if an i1d3 colorimeter could be used to measure the input lag of a
digital display with relatively good precision. It would be so much easier
and hopefully more reliable than using an analog CRT and a camera with low
shutter speed to take a lot of pictures and compare the clocks on them...

I guess it would not be hard to extend the existing "refresh rate
calibration" step with this calculation and print out this number as well.

Can I ask for this feature if it's possible and easy to implement?