[argyllcms] Re: Lenovo ThinkPad W530 Colorimeter

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 13:37:49 +1000

William Cohen wrote:
> I am willing to try experimental code and locally compiled code to get
> the colorimeter working Argyllcms running on Linux.

Hi,
        getting the instrument recognised is probably the easy part.
The hard part is figuring out how to keep the display enabled
with the lid shut. Unless or until you can figure that out,
there's no much point in pursuing the use of this instrument.

[ You would need to add 0x5010 to the recognised PID in spectro/insttypes.c
  as well as fixing any udev rules. ]