[argyllcms] How to control iterating the calibration

  • From: Roger <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 05:57:07 -0500

Graeme,

I'm experimenting with Florian Hoech's excellent graphic GUI for dispcal.

I've noticed, with the calibration settings I chose, that calibration takes
a little more time than I have available with the students in the classroom.
To your knowledge, would there be an option I could chose to limit the
number of iterations for calibrating?

The behaviour I observe is the following:

a) measurement of 64 patches
b) iteration 1 with 16 patches
c) iteration 2 with 32 patches
d) iteration 3 with 64 patches

I'd wish it would not go into loop c) and d), for expository purposes.

I enclose a screen capture of dispcalGUI in case.

Best / Roger