[argyllcms] Getting a DTP94B to talk to ArgyllCMS on Linux Mint 12

  • From: Phoenix <phoenix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 16:09:32 +0000 (UTC)

I hope this is an appropriate place to post this question since it's more
about how to connect the device than about Argyll.... I've installed the
ubuntu (debian I presume) package that puts the 55-Argyll.rules file into
/lib/udev/rules.d . So I've tried putting it in /etc/udev/rules.d but to
no avail.

Is it because it's a "B" rather than just a "94"? I assumed it was
sufficiently similar that it would work anyway.

Typing "udevadm info -a -p `udevadm info -q path -n /dev/sdb`" and "lsusb"
don't seem to list the device either.

Grateful for any help, though I realise this more of a Linux issue than
an Argyll one.

phoenix