[argyllcms] Re: First experiments with EyeOne II on windows

  • From: Andreas Siegert <afx@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 19:23:53 +0100

on 02/28/2008 05:51 PM Craig Ringer said the following:
Andreas Siegert wrote:

When playing around I also noticed the size of the profiles is quite different (<1K for Eye-One Match, 4K for ArgyllCMS). Guess that is a result of specifying a high number of patches...
I looked to quickly.....
Actually the EyeOne profiles are 600K vs. the 4K of ArgyllMCS.

I'm pretty sure the i1Match software produces a matrix/shaper profile
That is the default. I've set it to use ICCV4 LUTs.

I tried loading the EyeOne profile with dispwin, but that did not work. What is the quickest way to load the profile (actually the LUT parts) of non Argyll generated pofiles?
i1Match comes with a profile loader application. It'll be in the Startup

But it does not take commandline arguments...

cheers
afx
--
Espresso / Cappuccino ist wie Liebe,
man muss sich heute die gleiche Mühe geben wie gestern