[argyllcms] Re: EyeOnePro support

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 14:21:50 +1100

Roger Breton wrote:

I'll try with my other EyeOnePro to see what the story is but what's the
meaning of that last message?

Ignore it. Updating the EEProm fails because it is disabled.

I'll have to run EyeOne diagnostics on this EyeOnePro.

I didn't notice any issues with using my Eye-One rev D with
Vista, after loading the libusb driver.

Note that if you've installed some other software that
accesses the instrument first, you will have to install
and then switch over to the Argyll libusb driver for
it to work with Argyll.

It's under Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Device Manager/Update Device
drivers.