[argyllcms] Eye of Gnome again

  • From: Leonard Evens <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 13:44:10 -0600

I downloaded the source for the latest stable release of Eye of Gnome.

It does seem to read the a tom for the display profile in X.  I am still
puzzled about why they don't say anything about it in the user documentation.
Also, it would be helpful if they let you decide to use it or not or to
choose a different profile by choosing a path.   I think they also make
use of any profile found in an image file, but I didn't try to track
that down.

I had previously checked by one of the foolproof methods suggested
in this forum that my eog was using the display profile, but this is yet
another bit of confirming evidence.
--
Leonard Evens <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Mathematics Department, Northwestern University