[argyllcms] Re: Error reading ColorChecker.cht

  • From: Hening Bettermann <hein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 20:23:23 +0100

--- My latest message is at BOTTOM! ---

On 13. Mar. 2013, at 00:46 , Graeme Gill wrote:

> Hening Bettermann wrote:
>
>> Error - Scanin failed with code 0x10000004, read_elists: error opening match
>> reference file
>> 'ColorChecker.cht'
>>
>> What does this mean/what can I do about it?
>
> Hi,
>       you need to provide the chart recognition file.
>
> Note that in the binary distributions or after a "Jam install"
> a 'ColorChecker.cht" is provided in the ref directory.
> In the source, it's in the scanin directory.
>
> Graeme Gill.

Hi Graeme,
thank you for your fast reply. - Yes I am aware of that, here is the command
line I used:
~/bin/Argyll_V1.5.0/bin/scanin -v -dipn -p _MG_7703.tif ColorChecker.cht
ColorChecker.cie
The ColorChecker.cht file is in place in the ref folder. I should also have
added that the tif of the target is shot reasonably rectangular, and perfectly
rectified in postprocessing.
??
Kind regards - Hening Bettermann.