[argyllcms] Dispwin and single-monitor configurations

  • From: "Alastair M. Robinson" <profiling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 18:33:47 +0100

Hi,

I've just stumbled upon a complication with dispwin and its xrandr support.

I have a laptop here with Intel GMA3100 graphics - the driver reports three possible outputs - CRT, flat panel and TV-out, in that order.

This causes a problem for dispwin when the laptop's being used with its internal screen - because despite being the only active screen, it's *not* screen 0, thus dispwin attaches the profile to _ICC_PROFILE_1, not _ICC_PROFILE.

All the best,
--
Alastair M. Robinson