[argyllcms] Re: Creating a null transform output device

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 21:25:42 -0400

Graeme,

It's actually rather the contrary I need to do. This is a Windows driver and
I don't have a choice of the "printer" profile (Destination). It's the
Source profile that I have control of.

There, I think the problem is different as I don't see how I could
short-circuit that transformation or prevent the conversion?

The more I think about this the more I think that this will nor work because
I'd be profiling on top of an existing profile.

Seems that this would be possible on Output but not in Input.

Roger Breton