[argyllcms] Compiling Argyll CMS under Max OS 10.5

  • From: Peter C <peterchan.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Graeme Gill <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 18:37:29 +0800

Dear All,

I am trying to compile Argyll source codes, somehow it does not work. On my iMac intel, I have both Xcode 2.5 and 3.12 installed.

Mac3:Argyll_V1.0.3 kkchan$ ./makeall.sh
Script to invoke Jam from the top
./makeall.sh: line 10: jam: command not found

Next I edit makeall.sh,

/Developer/Private/jam -q -fJambase -j${NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS:-2}

iMac3:Argyll_V1.0.3 kkchan$ ./makeall.sh
Script to invoke Jam from the top
Invalid option: -q

usage: jam [ options ] targets...

-a      Build all targets, even if they are current.
-dx     Set the debug level to x (0-9).
-fx     Read x instead of Jambase.
-jx     Run up to x shell commands concurrently.
-k      Ignore build errors.
-n      Don't actually execute the updating actions.
-sx=y   Set variable x=y, overriding environment.
-tx     Rebuild x, even if it is up-to-date.
-v      Print the version of jam and exit.

Is there information/FAQ for compile instructions ?

I am aware of compiled binaries availability, just want to compile for testing purposes.

Peter C.