[argyllcms] Chartread with my EyeOnePro : I give up (3rd time)

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 13:57:22 -0500

OK. Took some figuring it out but I managed to insert XYZ values into the
CIE file for scanin. Thank god to Excel!

Got the final profile under control.

But, I don't know if I asked for this before, is there a way to visualize
the ti3 data in 3D in VRML or under some other utility to see where the
datapoints landed in CIE colorspace?

I realize this maybe the same question I asked yesterday to which,  Graeme,
I remember you answered and Kai also added his viewpoints. But this
functionality appears very important to me.

I need to see how good a sampling of CIE space are my RGB starting point.

I compared the Hutcolor target and it is clear to see that with 500 sample
points it samples the scanner color space with finer than i1_RGB_Scan_1.4 or
any of the IT8.7/x targets.

This is where I'm getting at....

Roger Breton