[argyllcms] Re: Chartread -p bug?

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 23:10:46 +1100

Lars Tore Gustavsen wrote:
If I read a chart with chartread with the -p option and read only the
A1 patch all spectral values in the ti3 file are the same as the A1
patch. I expected 0 or empty.

I expected that not reading the whole chart is an error !

And a more serious one: If I read with the -p option and skip the A1
patch, chartread crash.
I mean I just hitting f and measure the A2 patch and hit d y,
chartread crash and there are no ti3 file created at all.

Right, because I was expecting the chart to have been read.

I'll fix it to just save the patches that have been read.