[argyllcms] Re: CMYK and linux

  • From: Geert Janssens <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 11:24:31 +0200

Found it on the ImageMagick documentation website:
http://www.imagemagick.org/script/escape.php

%r   image class and colorspace

So the command should be:
identify -format "%r" <imagename>

Thanks for the hint !

Any chance there is also a gui app that can show this ? Sometimes I would like
to see this info while looking at the image.

Geert

--
Kobalt W.I.T.
Web & Information Technology