[argyllcms] Re: [Bulk] Re: ICC profile viewers (was: Success (sort of): using spyder3print with argyl)

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 07:14:28 -0500

I thought Cortona *was* a 3D viewer?

Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: argyllcms-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:argyllcms-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Insert Real Name
Sent: December-01-10 1:25 AM
To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [argyllcms] Re: [Bulk] Re: ICC profile viewers (was: Success (sort
of): using spyder3print with argyl)

Cortona's 3d VRML plugin works with the 32-bit version of Internet Explorer
on Windows 7 64-bit, thye installer will present with a list of browsers
currently installed on your computer that can use the plugin and ask you to
choose one to be the default viewer for *.wrl and *.wrz files (and the MIME
equivalents of those files).