[argyllcms] Re: Black point

  • From: Klaus Kompatscher <kkompatscher@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 10:40:01 +0100

Thanks for your reply.
Well yes I use Barbieri LFP, and I use this target already for a long time.
I forgott to mention that I am using brown ink in place of magenta, this is
why it looks not like a cmyK printer. If I use magenta everything works
fine.
However I repeated the measurement and got the same result. I did a test
with another media which became even a higher black point.

On my opinion this should not happen although magenta is replaced with
brown. All colors ti3 file with about max. ink amount (270%) show a much
lower L value.

Klaus Kompatscher