[argyllcms] Aw: Re: spotread computation

  • From: "Lars-Daniel Weber" <Lars-Daniel.Weber@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 18:25:13 +0200

Hi Ben,

If you saved the spectral plot (using the -s flag), then you can use spec2cie
to recompute color values (XYZ, Lab, and RGB). You'd need to turn the output
of spotread into a .ti3 file...I think fakeread or txt2cie might automate
that, but it's not hard to hand-craft your own .ti3 file from your data using
another .ti3 file for inspiration.

Okay, I'll have a deeper look at the output of the tools. It would be nice to
have something lile a "input output matrix" to keep track of, which tools reads
and writes what data :)

Thanks again,
Lars-Daniel