[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V1.7.0 has been released

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 10:16:04 +1000

Pascal de Bruijn wrote:

Actually this wasn't what I was getting at. In case of CCMX/CCSS files, I
can always just edit them manually to remap anything I'd like. This is why
it's so awesome that argyll uses text based file formats. So I'm not sure
that actually requires any changes in that sense.

The ColorMunki Smile is a bit of a cornercase I guess, since the White LED
matrix for that device is embedded into the device itself, right?

Yes, like the i1d2, Spyder 2 etc, it's a built in matrix.

So I have
no CCMX file I can edit to remap the selector key. (Aside from modifying
and rebuilding argyll sources, which is a tad, overboard I guess).

Hmm. The way the 1.7.1 code is now, a non-OEM ccmx/ccss will get priority
over all other choices except the base calibrations. So as it happens,
the White LED will take a back seat, but the CCFL backlight will always
have the 'f' selector.

I've updated <http://www.argyllcms.com/Argyll_dev_src.zip> with 1.7.1 beta code.

Graeme.