[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V1.1.0 is now released

  • From: Roland Mas <lolando@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 09:35:09 +0100

Graeme Gill, 2010-01-17 19:25:47 +1100 :

> OK, I've had enough of RC releases, so I'm doing a final release of V1.1.0.
> Any serious problems or bugs will be addressed by a point release.
>
>     Sources: <http://www.argyllcms.com/Argyll_V1.1.0_src.zip>

Now available in Debian unstable, and my Bazaar branches have been
updated too.  Get it while it's hot, and tell me if anything goes wrong
(in particular with the udev stuff, I'm not quite sure of that part).

  After consulting the security team, I ended up using Argyll's libusb
(shipped as a private libargyllusb.so), and reinstating the check for
its patchedness.  The difference between upstream Argyll 1.1.0 and the
Debian package is now reduced to the following:

- the build system (autotools and dynamic linking);
- a small patch to spectro/spyd2en.c and spectro/spyd2setup.h to
  read/write Spyder 2 firmware in an FHS-compliant location;
- the patch to ucmm/ucmm.c taken from this list last Monday;
- packaging stuff.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas