[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V0.70 Beta 7 test now available.

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 01:04:35 +1000

Mark wrote:
I generated the needed files with spyd2en and then ran dispcal (OS X Tiger, Intel). Seems to be working fine!

Good to hear it is all hanging together.

Side question: I'm pretty new to Argyll, how can I create an ICC profile from the dispcal readings (cal file)?

Short answer is you can't, it's a separate couple of steps
(Argyll's a bunch of tools).

Look in doc/Scenarios.html#PM2 for an outline of the procedure.
Basically it is 1) Create test points, 2) Read their value 3) make
profile.