[argyllcms] "Ambient" measurement of flash?

  • From: Ben Goren <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 18:08:06 -0700

Okay, this is probably a really long shot, but it don't hurt to ask, no?

I'd like to use an i1 Pro to take an ``ambient'' light measurement of a couple camera flashes. That is, instead of measuring constant ambient light, I'd like to get the same spectral measurement but of the milliseconds-long high-intensity burst of light from a flash unit.

Any way to do this?

If not, it's no big deal. It's somewhat-idle curiosity more than anything else.

Cheers,

b&