[argyllcms] Re: Adobe BPC (maybe OT?)

  • From: Bill Morse <whm.lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:49:04 -0400

Hi Graeme-

This may be OT, but for those of us who have not yet made the jump to
Argyll, could you apply these thoughts to profile creation in other
packages, say ColorGPS (by ErgoSoft) or Colorburst?

Thanks,

Bill Morse

Wm. Morse Editions
450 Harrison Ave. Studio 227
Boston, MA 02118
(617) 429-3298

http://www.MorseEditions.com

PS- Please note new email and web address