[argyllcms] 6Color Epson Printer > converter to BlackInks Only

  • From: Serhat Abaci <serhat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 02:43:38 +0100

Hello From germany
I want to convert an rather old but good Epson R265 Stylus Photo to an
dedicated B/W Pigment printer.

I already mixed inks as following

Black: 100 % Photo or Matte Black
Magenta: 100 % Light Black (LB)
Cyan: 70 % Light Black (LB) + 30 % Light Light Black (LLB)
Light Magenta: 50 % Light Black (LB) + 50 % Light Light Black (LLB)
Light Cyan: 40 % Light Black (LB) + 60 % Light Light Black (LLB)
Yellow: 100 % Light Light Black (LLB)
THX to pharmacist from printerKnowledge.com for that but I feel unsecure.

How would the workflow look like?

Since If i would print a my regular 1512 Patches on two sheets of paper it
cointains all "colorfull" information, I want to read only the brightness
not the hue, since it would be all "shades of grey"

any ideas?