[archlinux-stable] Re: Status Update

  • From: "Ben Dibbens" <ibendiben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: archlinux-stable@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 02:04:19 +0100

Hello,
Since I don't do IRC I'm afraid I can't be as much of a help I had
previously hoped I could be! I wish you all the good with this project but
at this moment I can't stand seeing my name on that voluntairs list in the
wiki, without doing anything to honor it... thus I removed my name from the
list... it's clear you can do without me!
At the moment I'll have to look at other ways to proof my gratitude for all
I get from arch. First thing to start is some translations (newsletter,
maybe aur)... still I hope I can be of any more help in the future.

--Ben