[arachne] Re: Ray's distro charset

  • From: "Hans-Georg Hampel" <hanshampel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:40:56 +0001

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:44:47 -0800, Ray Andrews wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 19:49:02 +0001, Hans-Georg Hampel wrote:

> Hans-Georg,

>>> Why not use the ALT keys??
>> Nice Idea
>> So I need no keyboard anymore. Just a num-pad and the #- key  ;-)
>> I will switch back to standard distro for email etc.
>> for html-files the alt-keys are ok

> Is there still something broken? I understood the trouble with
> alternate language fonts was fixed. Anyway, there's no
> excuse for anything at all being defective, please advise.
> Is there a problem with the keymap?
Yes there is

If I activate the keymap that will not take effect.
But in arachne.cfg the correct german umlauts are shown.I never
had this befor with standard core.In arachne.cfg allways was shown
some other signs the on the keys were:

> Regards,

> Ray Andrews
> -- Arachne;A2;0u;27

>              Arachne at FreeLists
> -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --

   ArachneHotlistII-Bookmarkmanager 0.29 *** AddressBook-Light 0.1
   http://de.geocities.com/hanshampel/arachne/adressbuch/start.htm
   http://arachne-browser.homepage.t-online.de