[arachne] Re: Ray's distro

  • From: "Ray Andrews" <randrews@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 11:17:43 -0800

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 20:31:59 -0500, Hans-Georg Hanpel wrote:

Hans-Georg,

Thanks for the reports.

> Some Errors/Features  I found:

> - the Alt-Font-APM did not work.
> - Accented letters keyboard mapping did not work.I can not use

Some APM's don't work due to the changes to the directory structure.
These issues can generaly be sorted out manualy. One day some
reworked APM's would be nice but for now it's a problem. If you get
everything in the right place and still have trouble, let me know,
it's been a long time since anyone used a different font, so there
could be bugs.

> german umlauts.I am sure I made something wrong
> - local pages need sometimes more time to load than with standard distro.

Please give an example, I'll time it.

> - Link to (LH(K)-info) did not work

That's been fixed. I don't know HTML, so I put off writing it.

BTW a good place for tester reports is:

http://www.hi-line.net/~gfeig/adev/advindex.php

Regards,

Ray Andrews