[arachne] Help please

  • From: "John Sparks" <johncsparks@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:36:44 -0000

In private correspondence with a valued previous member of the
community, I suggested he might be more interested in the development
list.

He responded:  "that site is 100% inaccessible using Arachne"

Someone (sorry can't remember who) posted a detailed account of what
worked and how to do it. Could they please provide a copy either
directly or via this list. I will then forward the information.

I had a quick look at the archive, but I wasn't sure which list the
post was on.

TIA
John

---

-- Arachne, The Web Browser/Suite for DOS and Linux --