[arachne] Re: Google plans to make PCs history

  • From: "Eric S. Emerson" <wildrice5@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:20:49 -0800

Hi Sam H.,
                     I have software right now that
creates a GmailDrive at my Gmail acct.
BUT.....I don't use it much and only have a
few music files stored there.

Eric

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 00:25:54 -0500 "Samuel W. Heywood"
<sheywood@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi folks:
>
> More info on "cloud computing".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2009/jan/25/google-drive-gdrive-inte
rnet

> One would do much better to continue to adhere to the old fashioned
> ways of
> storing his private data if he wants to keep his private business
> private.
>
> Sam Heywood

Feel like a winner with great prices on a huge selection of trophies. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw16Kt7irb3xEnu142ZfK6THspHV5K7E3WH00RQ7sFGixlftC/