[arachne] DOS PORT OF JAVA SCRIPT

  • From: "Brian C. Murphy" <BCMURPHY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ARACHNE LIST <ARACHNE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 22:52:44 -0500

Here is a little, apparently new, information about the use of Java
Script under DOS.  Hopefully that info. will stimulate some interest
amongst the better programmers on the Arachne list.
This is a copy of a page found on the Internet
Brian Murphy:  bcmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

DOS PORT OF JAVA SCRIPT - Google Search

Arachne v1.90J1
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&ie=ISO%2D8859%2D1&q=DOS%20PORT%20OF%20JAV
A%20SCRIPT&btnG=G...Thu, 04 Dec 2008 20:36:29

Web Images Maps News Video Gmail more

Groups Books Scholar Finance Blogs

YouTube Calendar Photos Documents Reader Sites

even more

Sign in

               DOS PORT OF JAVA SCRIPT                    Search
Preferences

               Search:    the web   pages from Canada
Web

 Results 1 - 10 of about 1,250,000 for DOS PORT OF JAVA SCRIPT. (0.15
seconds)

Tip: Save time by hitting the return key instead of clicking on "search"

Search Results

 1.SecuriTeamOe - Javascript Based Port Scanner

   Javascript Based Port Scanner, 2 Aug. 2006 ... Microsoft Windows
WRITE_ANDX SMB Command Handling Kernel DoS ...
   www.securiteam.com/exploits/5DP010KJFE.html - 21k - Cached - Similar
pages   See below
  -----------------------|
 2.Arachne FAQ           |
   Do you plan to support Java and JavaScript in Arachne ? .... This DOS
port of Linux pppd seems to work on many
   typical DOS based PCs. ...
   myweb.tiscali.co.uk/arachne4dos/faqs.htm - 19k - Cached - Similar
pages

 3.YouTube - Street Fighter 2 PC Port - MS-DOS

   Street Fighter 2 PCWTF "WINNERS DON'T USE DRUGS" :D this port is so
horrible. ... Hello, you either have JavaScript
    turned off or an old version of Adobe's ...
   www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2yTHyNAMGo - 67k - Cached - Similar pages

 4.Printing to USB port from DOS application - win98

   TechRepublic requires javascript for most site functionality. ... How
do I configure my system to print to printer
   with USB port from an MS DOS application ? ...
   techrepublic.com.com/5208-11184-0.html?forumID=35&threadID=171733 -
50k - Cached - Similar pages

 5.Universa Parallel Port I/O for win32/unix/dos v0.3

   An input/output (IO) library wich offers a common API to have real
mode and permission-restricted access to
   parallel port under Windows, Linux and MS-DOS ...
   www.programmersheaven.com/download/46898/download.aspx - 54k -
Cached - Similar pages

 6.4DOS.INFO - Klaus Meinhard's Homepage: DOS Tools

   ... HTML, Java, JavaScript, Pascal, Perl script, PHP, SQL, TCL, and
VB Script. ... GAWK for DOS Port of GNU AWK
   V.3.04: a pattern scanning and processing ...
   www.4dos.info/dtools.htm - 45k - Cached - Similar pages

 7.Strategy Letter VI - Joel on Software

   18 Sep 2007 ... client-side JavaScript, and especially the DOM in web
browsers. .... jeez louise , GMail is huge,
   we canAEt port GMail to this stupid NewSDK. ...
   www.joelonsoftware.com/items/2007/09/18.html - 25k - Cached - Similar
pages

 8.Using Java Script to write to a tex - Computing.Net

   Does anyone know how, or if there is a way to use Java Script, or
another programing ... Control parallel port
   using java   Javascript Drop Down Menu..... ...
   www.computing.net/answers/programming/using-java-script-to-write-to-
a-tex /3283.html - 32k - Cached - Similar pages

 9.ColdFusion MX on Mac OS X, Part 3 | O'Reilly Media

   8 Aug 2002 ... The DOS virtual machine can "Share Folders" with Mac
OS X. ... Inside Aperture   Inside Lightroom
   Inside Port 25   InsideRIA   java.net.
   www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/javascript/2002/08/08/coldfusion_three.html
- 32k - Cached - Similar pages

10.Web Design in a Nutshell: A Desktop Quick Reference - Google Books
Result

   by Jennifer Niederst Robbins - 2006 - Computers - 796 pages
   JavaScript Dos and Don'ts As web professionals, we have a duty to
make the user experience as positive as possible
   and make our sites both usable and ...
   books.google.ca/books?isbn=0596009879...

                                            1 2 3  4 5 6  7 8 9  10 Next

DOS PORT OF JAVA SCRIPT                   Search

Search within results | Language Tools | Search Tips | Dissatisfied? Help
us improve

Google Home - Advertising Programs - Business Solutions - Privacy - About
Google