[arachne] Re: DISCUSSION OF WINDOWS MERITS & DEMERITS

  • From: Jason <jasorn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 06:21:50 -0400

Brian C. Murphy wrote:

That was quite an interesting, if lengthy, discussion of the merits & lack thereof of the various historic flavors of Windows. I was quite surprised at the large numbers of list members who had used one or more flavors of Windows.

I have not, and will not, use any Windows variety because I AM NOT DYSLEXIC, I think in text, and I do not, and cannot think in Graphics.
If dos ever dies or if you just want better driver support, maybe cli only linux would be of interest to you. Arachne at FreeLists -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --