[arachne] Re: Arachne update....

  • From: Christof Lange <cce.zizkov@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 08:41:36

Thank you, Glenn.

I have had some kind of hiatus, too. As I am now working with various
LANs and DOSemu, I do not have a perfect testing environment, at the
moment. But hopefully, I will join the discussion very soon.

Christof, DOS and Arachne user

On  5 Mar 13 at 0:43, Glenn McCorkle <internetindos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote

>Well folks.... After a 4yr hiatus, I'm at it again ;-)
>
>Available Mar 04, 2013......Arachne v1.97;GPL
>
>(sorry.. only the DOS 387+ build this time,
> no DOS 287- build, no Linux build)
>

>--
> http://www.glennmcc.org/

Christof Lange, Evangelical Theological Seminary of Prague
Stolinska 41a, 193 00 Praha 9 - Horni Pocernice, Czech Republic
phone: (+420) 777 893 292 - e-mail: christof.lange@xxxxxxxxxxx