[arachne] Re: 193: Incompatible version

  • From: "Greg Mayman" <gmone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:03:40 +0930

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 18:17:56 +0100, Bastiaan Edelman wrote:

> Hidden in the "Compose" new mail screen is the e-dress.txt address book.
> I remembered that from previous Arachne versions and commented out the
> "comment out" HTML TAG's using F4.
> Of course e-dress.txt must be created or imported from an older version.

The files COPY.AH, SAVEAS.AH, SENDFILE.AH and SENDMAIL.AH (all found in
SYSTEM\GUI\) need to be edited to remove the "commenting out" around the
e-dress section.

I'm not sure what COPY.AH and SAVEAS.AH are used for.

I would like to have the e-dress on the forward message and modify reply
screens as well, but I haven't been able to find the files for them.

   ,-./\
  /     \ From Greg Mayman, in beautiful Adelaide, South Australia
  \_,-*_/   "Queen City of The South"  35d 01'44"S  138d 32'13"E