[ar_model_train_lovers] Please help spread the word - Free Model Train Open House - Sat, 10/15/2011 - Conway

  • From: Daniel Gladstone <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ar_model_train_lovers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ar_model_train_lovers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mcor2913@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mcor2913@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mcor2913@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mcor2913@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 12:55:21 -0700 (PDT)

Good day to all,

The Central AR Model RR Club needs your help in spreading the word about the
final
free Model Train Open House that is scheduled for Conway, AR, on Saturday
10/15/2011

We are trying to have this be the best show that we have ever done.

Some of the finest train layouts and exhibits from across Arkansas will be in
attendance

1) "Gee Whiz" Lionel layout - It attracted over 3,000 visitora last Christmas
when it was at the Lehman Library

2) Crooked rail Model RR Club - alway a visitors favorite

3) An operating mini-circus with carnival rides in action(It is incredible - a
must see)

4) A new and improved layout presented by the Central AR Model RR Club

Hopefully, you will be able to attend as well - it will be on Saturday, October
15th from 9am to 3pm - Admission
as always is free.

Can I ask one more favor, attached to this email is a flyer for the event. can
you print off a few copies and post them
up for us so that we can get the word out.

Thanks so much

Daniel Gladstone
Email: ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx
Web Site: www.artrains.org