[ar_model_train_lovers] Central AR Model RR Club(CAMRC) Monthly Club Reminder and Change of Location

  • From: Daniel Gladstone <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: home Gladstone <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 18:48:13 -0800 (PST)

Good day to all,

I hope that everyone had a safe and joyous New Year.

Just wanted to send out a reminder of our upcoming Central AR Model RR Club
(CAMRC), which is coming up on Monday – 2/7/2011.

It appears that Mazzio’s is still closed, so until further notice we will be
meeting at:

Whole Hog Café
150 E. Oak Street, Suite A, Conway, Arkansas 72032

Usual timeline, gather at 5:30 pm and the meeting will start around 6 pm.

Some of the items that would like to discuss are:

1)     Dates for the 2011 Shows at the McGee Center
·         March 19th
·         June 18th
·         October 15th
·         Show in Russelville (TBD)

2)      Get the groups thoughts about possibly changing the venue for our
meeting in 2011

3)     We have a location to host modular work sessions and train class being
given to us for free when and as needed.

4)      What would club members like to have covered in these classes?

5)      Club Logo

Looking forward to seeing everyone there

Thanks
Daniel Gladstone
Email: ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx
Web Site: www.artrains.org