[aptaoncology] Re: LE/Abominal treatment with metastatic peritoneal carcinamatosis

  • From: "Maureen McBeth, MPT, CLT-LANA" <mmcbeth10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aptaoncology@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aptaoncology@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 12:13:59 -0500

Hi Jennifer,

There are a few resources that may help:

https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.876.4943&rep=rep1&type=pdf

https://www.woundsinternational.com/uploads/resources/content_11200.pdf

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29206073/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22662959/

Feel free to call as well if I can be of any assistance.

Maureen McBeth, MPT, CLT-LANA

M. McBeth Consulting, LLC

443-926-6926

Mmcbeth10@xxxxxxxxx

www.mmcbethconsulting.com

Confidentiality Statement:  The documents accompanying this transmission may contain confidential protected health information that is legally privileged.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so by law or regulation and is required to destroy the information after its stated need has been fulfilled.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action was taken in reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and arrange for the return or destruction of these documents.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10