[aptaoncology] Re: Cancer Rehabilitation Navigation Implementation Seminar

  • From: Nicole Stout <nlstout90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aptaoncology@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 07:27:19 -0400

Hi Britta,Great to hear from you. I have reached out to the organizer for clarification. I think it will be recorded but will confirm and reply here with that info.
Best,Nicole

Nicole L. Stout DPT, CLT-LANA, FAPTA

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 11, 2022, at 11:49 PM, Britta Wallace <napabritta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just returned from being off the grid and unfortunately have plans for tomorrow night! Will this be available for viewing after tomorrow night's presentation?
Hope you are well!
Britta QVMC/Napa, CA
On Thu, Jul 7, 2022 at 7:26 AM Nicole Stout <nlstout90@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings colleagues,
Join us for an overview of our current research project, using implementation science methodology to assess barriers and facilitators of implementing a Cancer Rehab Navigation Program. This program is free, but you may choose to pay a small fee to obtain CEUs for the event.
We will provide an overview of our methods for this post-implementation analysis and will share preliminary findings. The session will include a panel discussion about the program and we welcome participation and questions from the audience.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cancer-rehabilitation-navigation-program-barriers-facilitators-tickets-260436772397

Nicole L Stout DPT, CLT-LANA, FAPTAnlstout90@xxxxxxxxx

PNG image