[apt4ssx8] Re: Random thoughts.

  • From: "Kent A. Reed" <kentallanreed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apt4ssx8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 12:38:49 -0400

On 6/25/2012 10:32 AM, dave wrote:
On 06/25/2012 01:50 AM, Dave Caroline wrote:
On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 1:01 AM, dave <dengvall@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
BP post-processor

<stuff>
Dave

While fixing the vocabulary page I researched MAXDPM and found
https://cours.etsmtl.ca/sys856/Documents/Notes%20de%20cours/H11/
see post180.pdf a manual for CAM-POST a post-processor generator

theres another project an open source version

Dave Caroline

Wow! Great find. I do think that is a rich enough vocabulary. A nice demonstration of where apt was headed. Maybe we will get some of that power. :-) I hope everyone has the time to at least take a quick look. Not certain if there was anything new in the 'geometrie' pdf but I grabbed it also.

Dave

At a glance, the 'geometrie' pdf is roughly equivalent to the IBM/APT Manual we're already working with. The content likely came from contemporary IITRI/CAM-I documentation.

Regards,
Kent