[applied-ethics] Re: Reminder: PhD vacancies: Human Dignity as the Foundation of Human Rights?

  • From: Fouzia Kazim <fouziakazim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "applied-ethics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <applied-ethics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 03:16:20 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Marcel, thank you for forwarding email regarding PhD positions in Utrecht
University. I am interested in project A and C. The requirements needs an
application and an outline how to fill in the job position. Would you please
guide me that the second requirement is basically the way I look at the problem
and motivation or I need to send a complete research proposal? Another thing I
opened the link where applications have to be submitted. its all in Dutch I
tried to convert into English but it didnt. with my very primary understanding
of Dutch language I understood that there are few tabs for uploading CV
application and motivation and a couple of files. Do I need to prepare an
application, separate motivation and  outline of the proposal? (As my
application includes my motivation for this project)

Kindly guide me in this regard. I would be very grateful to you.

Thank you

Best regards
Fouzia