[appletech] Sound for the timer in Siri.

  • From: <sk22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <appletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 01:38:12 -0700

The sound for the timer seems to have changed in this version of IOS.  I would
tell Siri to set a timer. I  used to hear the marimba music when the timer was
finished but this version has something different and I would like the marimbas
back.  I’ve looked through the settings and either I’m missing something or I
can’t change the sound for the timer.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Shirley