[HG-PBEM] Re: Who's who. Questions to Terry and Jez

  • From: "Alex Altman" <alex.altman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 16:30:51 -0400

> > "What am I doing again?" Jezebel asked, resting back in her chair as
she
> > took another swallow of her drink.
> >
> > "Deflecting conversations, stonewalling.  The usual."
>
> A smile appeared on Jezebel's lips. "Stonewalling," she repeated. "Do
you
> mean refusing to answer or engaging in delaying tactics?"

Chance, who had been sipping his drink, casually watching the verbal
sparring match, finally spoke up. "This is way over my head, you two.
What's the history behind this little tete-a-tete?" The handsome man
adjusted his position on the arm of the chair, and winked mischeivously
at Jezebel. "And what a lovely tete it is..."

[...]