[HG-PBEM] Re: Who's who [OOC]

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 13:15:43 -0600 (MDT)

David Kelk said:

>     I'm down with an infection right now so please excuse if I totally
> butcher names and roles.
>     Compound this with the fact that I don't know Heavy Gear very
> well - including what the conditions are for winning a race - should
> make this an amusing post.
>     {I've read and worship the Battle Angel Alita manga, so I'm at least
> familiar with the idea of racing around a track with people trying to
> kill you.}
>     FYI the website has been really valuable for this post.

That's good to hear. That's why I posted it. Heck, I need it myself.

B.A.A,... that's pretty much all there is too it. Great manga series, BTW.
Really violent, but even my wife loved the characters. Feel free to ask me
questions on anything if you need anaswers. I'll try my best to answer
them accurately.

>     Also, I noticed that much of Terry's character description is listed
> as "coming soon." Was the background information on his character sheet
> not appropriate or wasn't there enough to fill in these slots?

No, I have it, and it was great. However, I didn't hear back from you on
whether there was anyhthing contained there in that you wanted kept
private from other players and being posted on the web-- a websafe
version, if you will. Do you want it all posted up? If not, what should be
extracted?

Thanks. Later.