[HG-PBEM] Re: [OOC] Where is everyone? <was Re: Re: There's a Party Going On!!! [OOC]>

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 00:26:16 +0800 (HKT)

S. Blow said:

>> It's been a few days but not much of a peep, except from John and
>> Scott. Maybe everyone is busy, but most people hailed that they were
>> ready to start. Do you guys not want a party or something else? I can't
>> know unless you speak up.
>
> I wouldn't mind moving on ahead a bit.  I don't really know what to say
> besides "Gee, glad you guys aren't dead...  Yep..."

I'm OK with that, but I need to hear from everyone on this. The last I
heard was that people wanted to have the opportunity to all be together
and roleplay thier characters sharing infomation. That is the reason that
I left the Colonel out of this party as well -- the boss is away; that
sorta thing.

On other thing, Aaron's email account, lvmonkey@xxxxxxxxxx, is coming back
as invalid and bouncing back. David or Griz, could you help me here?
Thanks.

Later.